It’s worth a look at my top 10 life events for 2012!
10. Running 7 miles with my youngest son, K! So proud.
9. Allowing my boys to go to Alaska without me! (Huge step.)
8. Seeing our nations capital, a few times (2 times running). The best time was on 4th of July! Celebrating freedom and liberty while watching fireworks explode into beautiful color behind the Lincoln Memorial.
7. Niagara Falls, NY! A bucket list item for as long as I can remember! (My treat for completing #1)
6. Visiting the in-laws in the Azores and spending time with HB’s whole side of the family.
5. Completing 3 Rock n’ Roll Half Marathons
4. Moving to a whole new country!
3. Making it to 16 years of marriage…HB and I have had some rough spots but we continue to love each other, learn about each other, and communicate/compromise to meet each others needs.
2. Training for 5 months to run a marathon…accumulating more miles running in a week than I drove my car at times.
1. Completing a FULL MARATHON! Heck yeah! 26.2 miles
Looking back it has been a full year! Loaded with running, family, travel, and lots of fun. Here’s looking to a new year full of more. 🙂
What’s your top 10 of the year?